FM Mobile 2016 info and screenshots!

• SI Staff

Hello,

We're happy to offer the first screenshots of FM Mobile 2016, which is to be released before Christmas.

Game info, new features and screenshots can be found here.

We're looking forward to sharing the game with you all!

• SI Staff
Hoping that the screenshot for the Home page is for the Phone version as well as the Tablet?

Depends on the phone's resolution - if it's a high enough resolution to run one of the 'tablet' skins then it will. :) Otherwise, there just simply isn't enough space to display all that information on the home page without it looking incredibly cluttered.

Cheers. :thup:

Depends on the phone's resolution - if it's a high enough resolution to run one of the 'tablet' skins then it will. :) Otherwise, there just simply isn't enough space to display all that information on the home page without it looking incredibly cluttered.

Cheers. :thup:

Ah I see, fingers crossed that the Iphone 6S is able to run the tablet skins then!! :)

• SI Staff
The screenshots only show the game in a 2D level vs the current players appearing 3Dlifelike. Will both 2D and 3D be available in the new version as it is a major enhancement. I do not like 2D

Cheers maccer

The FMM game will contain text and 2d match displays, 3d is not yet available for this product.

• SI Staff
I see, was hoping for a little more for my money this year!

The reason the tablet view isn't available on smaller devices is purely because its a non-optimal design for those devices, it might look 'pretty' on them but for all but people with especially dainty fingers it might be a little more clumsy to use because of the physical button sizes etc.

The reason the table view isn't available on smaller devices is purely because its a non-optimal design for those devices, it might look 'pretty' on them but for all but people with especially dainty fingers it might be a little more clumsy to use because of the physical button sizes etc.

I see, would it not be possible to enhance the current home view to just detail a few of the bits that the table view currently does?

• SI Staff

Its not quite that simple as the tablet view is built around the concept of the pervasive menu buttons shown on the left of the screen whereas the phone view uses larger buttons centrally placed ...

I'll have a think about it.

Its not quite that simple as the tablet view is built around the concept of the pervasive menu buttons shown on the left of the screen whereas the phone view uses larger buttons centrally placed ...

I'll have a think about it.

Thanks for the reply Marc, was just a thought as its great having all (or some) of the additional info on the home screen - saves a good few clicks before each game.

If it can't be done on smaller devices that's fair enough!

Archived