vasilli07

Full name: Nicola Domenico Sansone

Date of birth: 10 September 1991

Place of birth: Munich, Germany

Height: 1.75 m

Current team: Sassuolo

06f0cc7aa15bdf22bf64d6d79c838290-25965-1392565443.jpeg

Club Career

Sansone was born in Munich in Germany and his first club was SV Neuperlach. At the age of 10, he transferred to Bayern Munich, where he progressed through the Junior Team. He made his debut for Bayern's reserve team in January 2010, in a 3rd Liga match against Dynamo Dresden.[2] He made three more appearances in the 2009–10 season, and was a regular in the team during the 2010–11 season. In October 2010, he was named on the substitutes bench for the first-team in a Bundesliga match against SC Freiburg. He was released in June 2011 after Bayern's reserves were relegated from the 3. Liga. On 21 January 2014, Sansone joined Sassuolo from rivals Parma.

In FM

Transfer fee at the start of the game: Less than 5m.(I paid 4.3m via installment + 400k each addons for 50 league apps and 50 goals. I believe if you can pay upfront, could cost less.)

His attributes and performance for my Wolfsburg team after half a season

Nicola_Sansone_Overview_Profile.png

While he may not be the most pacy player but he makes up for it with his technical ability. He is strong with both foot as well.

I played him on the ML as a wide midfielder(A) with instructions 'cut inside with ball', 'roam from position' and 'cross less often'. I made him learn 'move into channels' so that he will behave like a Raumdeuter.

• 1 month later...

My marquee signing at the start of my second year in charge of Hamburger SV!

Managed to whittle Sassuolo down to around €4.4 million, with just €2 million of that figure being paid up front. His wage packet was somewhat more problematic when haggling, thus meaning I had to settle with a basic wage of €60,000-a-week (he is my highest earner), along with around €2.5 million in signing-on and agent fees.

As of now, he will likely play either on our left-hand side or up front. I'm hoping to, during the course of the season, formulate a tactic that will integrate both Sansone and Pierre-Michel Lassoga, players of contrasting skill sets yet good hypothetical cohesion, into a two-striker system.

I'm really excited about this signing. He's just 23-years-old, he's my big, yet relatively small, summer signing who will hopefully push my resurgent HSV side into the UEFA Champions League.

Archived