Goals clause to goals scored correlation?

So I currently manage Manchester United a few seasons into the game(not sure how many) and I got the chance to sign Neymar ages 26, amazing I thought!

However his wage demands were stupid, in the end agreed to 250k a week, 105k per appearance and 105k per goal.(crippling I know)

When i signed him i didnt expect for him to score THAT many, however he scored 5 in 6 in January, and heading into February he scored 9 goals in 3 matches. 4 in one match, then 1 in the second then another 4 in the third match. Just wondering is he going to continue like this as he is getting 105k a goal?

I mean i know it would make me personally want to score more, but in game does it too?

I pay Neymar £43k a goal and he just won the Ballon D'or. I don't think it makes that much of a difference.

What weekly wage you paying him?

I am going to try and sort out a new contract with him to reduce the goal clause, i figure with him scoring at such a rate if i knock his weekly up by 50k and bring the goal down by 50 as long as he scores 2 a week am quids in.

What weekly wage you paying him?

I am going to try and sort out a new contract with him to reduce the goal clause, i figure with him scoring at such a rate if i knock his weekly up by 50k and bring the goal down by 50 as long as he scores 2 a week am quids in.

Here you go...

ca8cfa7e1bd29e78f8581bc5e5875530.png

Archived