In Game Start date

Quick question about the in game start date. Is the latest start date in the game July 2014? In previous games the Brazil league would have to December start dates but in this version i can only start a career in Brazil at December 2013 and i would much rather start it in December 2014.

Quick question about the in game start date. Is the latest start date in the game July 2014? In previous games the Brazil league would have to December start dates but in this version i can only start a career in Brazil at December 2013 and i would much rather start it in December 2014.

Did you choose MLS too?

if you choose MLS, then there is only the MLS start date (besides the European start dates).

Ye i choose MLS as well and their start date is January 2014. I'm sure in previous FM's they had two MLS start dates as well but only seening one in FM15

I used to like doing that as I would get a few months of friendlies in before the season started! Guess it was kinda a cheat really as not realistic!

Ye i choose MLS as well and their start date is January 2014. I'm sure in previous FM's they had two MLS start dates as well but only seening one in FM15

This was changed this version. But yes, in previous versions that didn't affect the start dates.

• 3 months later...

If you select MLS as an active league the start date is locked to the 2014, this is due to the nature of the license agreement SI have with MLS.

If you really want MLS active I would suggest creating a game without MLS to get a 2015 start date & then setting the league to be added once you've started your save.

any updates on in game start dates? i really would like to start in may 2015 ... does anyone know how to set that up?

Can you just holiday 1 season in game? And then Add new manager as yourself and retire the original 1 in game?

Archived