Gibraltar League FM15

Here is my Gibraltar League for FM 15 the 2015-16 season. It's been tested for 5 seasons without any problems

Argus Premier Division (Winner goes into Champions League) 10 teams play each other 3 times

Second Division 12 teams with new Team College 1975 replacing Gib Scorpians

Reserve League

Pepe Reyes Cup (Winner of League and Rock Cup)

Rock Cup (Main comp - Euro qualification)

Premier Division Cup - new knockout format

2nd Division Cup

Reserve League Cup

All Dates are correct apart from Reserve league Cup - this is last season dates as the date of new season is TBC

Players/Coaches added

Terrence Jolley Gibraltar U19 Manager

Danny Higginbotham as a coach

Dave Artell is now a player for Bala and available for Gibraltar

Gibraltar U17 players added to game

Mick McElwee made ex Lincoln manager

Players added

Transfers

Relationships added for players

Added heights & weights were available

Added positions to lots of players without positions

Histories added to players were available.

Put CA up for Gibraltar national team players and the best players in the league as i was noticing that they weren't always getting selected for the national team.

Please feel free to comment and let me know anything to keep the file up to date.

See my changes here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/400077-Gibraltar-(Official)-Data-Issues and also on this thread

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...38324522075588

GIBRALTAR FACEPACK

http://www.megafileupload.com/9eZ9/Gib_Footballers.zip

Gibraltar 2nd Division Kits made by Good Rebel

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=86410474061925658162

GIBRALTAR LOGO PACK http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...21928736038605 Made by GRFF

Link also on 2nd page

Would want to download this. Both links don't work for me. Love your FM 14 version and want to play this too.

In order to publish to steam, when you are saving the file there will be a box. There you will need to choose public or hidden. Public need to be choosen. And than you need to agree with the new terms and condition before you can publish on steam. Hidden is choosen when you only want to use the file personally and only you can access the file.

I'll be downloading this. One question though, and it's related to the reason I'll be getting this, instead of the SI one. If I download it, will I be able to make changes of my own to it or is it locked? Basically, I want Gibraltar to be made FIFA members, purely for the purposes of getting ranking points. I know they won't be true FIFA members and won't get to participate in World Cups, but the ranking points annoy me not being there. I tried doing the same with SI's version, and it crashed on trying to verify the rules.

No mate its not will sort it out for you now. My free transfers was 1/7/14 to 1/7/15 ?? Have uploaded new file its in first post. Also a Gibraltar League Facepack link in first post.

Should let you know cel that I tried setting Gibraltar to a FIFA member like I mentioned earlier, and the game crashed a year in. Didn't really change anything else, so looks like there's a bug in that. Obviously nothing to do with your file though.

Same happened to me... no FIFA love for Gibraltar.

Is it possible that Gibraltars lack of FIFA recognition is hard coded and that possibly the only way for them to be included would be to create Gibraltar as a new nation?

Indeed it is, but on FM14 you could still tick them as a member and have them gain ranking points. That seems to be broken in FM15 now.

No afraid not. I have updated the file with player histories, transfers, 2nd nationalities, relationships. Link in first post. Still ongoing

Does anybody know of a good free upload site so i can upload my Gibraltar Facepack around 250 faces ??

It isn't made yet though is it ??

Nope, opens in 2016 as far as I'm aware, but...

Would it be possible to add Europa Point Stadium as alternate stadium for all clubs for European competitions?

I think this is possible, although I'm not actually sure how it's coded by default. As standard, "bigger" European games will start to get played at the Europa point, but only sometimes. I've recently had the two home legs of my third qualifying round (CL) and playoff round (EL) matches at the Victoria. The previous season, however, my 3rd qualifying round match was still at the Victoria, so subject to a 2000 limit on attendance. Also, the national team games have mostly moved to the Europa Point, but they're still playing some matches at the Victoria Stadium for some reason. They're also playing competitive qualifiers prior to 2016 at the Victoria Stadium, when they should be in Faro. I'm pretty sure it's set to that in the db at game start, so not really sure what's going on.

Whenever I created my only Gibraltar file, I brought the completion date of the Europa point forward and got all national team games played there. Think you can also set that stadium to be used for European games too, although, like I said, it may happen automatically.

I have used your update as the basis for a fantasy update for Gibraltar. Basically, I have added prize money and changed the league structure. Would you mind if I make this available on Steam? I will call it Gibraltar Fantasy Update and will credit you in it.

cel, have you played or simulated this far enough to see whether the FM14 money "problems" are still around on FM15?

If that's too vague, basically once you got far enough into the save in FM14, new TV deals were added. Bumper ones. I think at last count, I was getting £120 million per fourteen game season. I haven't had anything like that happen yet, but I did notice that I got around 300k for winning the Rock Cup just recently. Now I haven't been paying attention much in terms of prize money (because I didn't think I got enough to get excited about) but pretty sure that's jumped up. Will keep an eye on it, but might be worth keeping in mind for anything long term in the country.

I don't think it's something that can be changed on the editor, but despite SI saying that inflation wasn't coded in, it seems that - in true programming-in-movies style - the coding has mutated :rolleyes:

I simulated it for 5 seasons. But didn't really pay attention to prize money haven't played my file let was waiting for Channels Islands db to finish then play them together so i can play Island games.

Archived