FMH 2014 | My opinion | What would I like to see?

Football manager handheld 2014 is very nice, I run it on Samsung Tab which runs it very smooth.

I like how it has changed from the FMH 2013 version, with the likes of the tactics then the training set ups, I would however, like to see a full change in the skin set out regardless your screen size, because of how the skin is getting a bit boring and it would be good to see something new.

I have ran into no problems, no issues or no glitches whilst playing through it so I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

I would like to see more licenses regarding badges etc just to make it a bit more interesting rather downloading the logo packs!

I cannot wait till the release of 2015 which I am guessing will be around fall time, please do us proud like you have previously and good luck!

Have to say I agree , running it on iphone. It is much improved compared to 2013. What I miss the most from the full version is the possibility to watch the whole match, 2D is fine but I want to be able to watch the match!

Have to say I agree , running it on iphone. It is much improved compared to 2013. What I miss the most from the full version is the possibility to watch the whole match, 2D is fine but I want to be able to watch the match!

Yeah I like that, instead of just seeing the chances, we should be able to watch the match like full commentary but the actually little dots running like mad people

• 3 weeks later...

Archived