Players who should be terrible but aren't

anyone else got a player you can't not include in your team despite having abysmal attributes? I've got this young regen stirker who I gave a chance due to an injury crisis, and my word he went beserk... 7 goals in two games. And scores most games now. He should by no rights be anywhere near the team!

Nobody wants him, he's valued at 12k. Brilliant

Get players like this in the lower leagues more often.

attributes are weird. My 6 Finishing young striker won Skrill South golden boot. His metal attributes were decent though. 13 in composure and decisions I remember.

The few times I've managed a lower league side I have always valued mental and physical stats over technical ones. I learned that after this one french striker I signed led me to promotion despite me not rating him at all initially.

On FM12, I managed Rot Weiss Erfurt and took them to the top. There was one player Morten Neilson who went all the way with me. He had quite poor sats for Bundesliga level and his personality was sporting but would not stop scoring!

I sold him to Ajax for 15 or 20M (can't remember), the fans were outraged and his replacement failed dismally ha ha.

He hasn't made much of himself in rl either :(

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/morten-nielsen/profil/spieler/23532

Archived