Manager-less Teams

Hi Guys,

On my current save I'm playing in England with that as the only playable league, with a custom database loaded of around 100,000 players. The rest of the big leagues; Italy, Spain, Germany etc. are all loaded as view only. The problem I've got is that after Guardiola moved to manage Spain and Martino was sacked, both Bayern and Barcelona are now without managers and have been for a fair few months. I keep seeing managers being linked to the jobs but nothing ever goes through and they remain without a manager.

Any idea how to sort this out? I was considering loading the extra leagues to make them playable?

Thanks

Personally, I would expect clubs in an "inactive" league that qualify for Europe, hire managers for the following season. I don't know if this is the case, because I have all the European leagues loaded!

Ajax had been in the CL for 5 seasons, won the Europa League one season without a manager.

Still takes away from the feel of the game when X amount of managers are being linked to the job each week but nothing happens. May just start a new save.

Archived