Dentinho or Kerlon

megafan2005

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=1480408#post1480408

^ Probably the best suited place for this tbh.

Kerlon is injury prone and isn't that good in my experience as on prevoius FM's, I'd say give Dentinho a try.

:thup: ill go for Dentinho thanks

And if everyone posted in that thread there would be about 30 threads only in the whole forum :) but ill use it then

:thup: ill go for Dentinho thanks

And if everyone posted in that thread there would be about 30 threads only in the whole forum :) but ill use it then

Not really, there would still be plenty of threads it's where posts like this are suppose to go. And your attempt of justification is laughable but never mind ;)

how would there be many threads if they were all in club threads

right theres a club thread for about 50 teams. Then a couple of general ones so what thered be under 100 threads which is stupid if you want my opinion I now dont mind if there is a thread for asking who to sign for who means you get more help cause not everyone is going to be trawling into the Juventus team thread for example and also im sick of people acting like their moderators ;)

how would there be many threads if they were all in club threads

right theres a club thread for about 50 teams. Then a couple of general ones so what thered be under 100 threads which is stupid if you want my opinion I now dont mind if there is a thread for asking who to sign for who means you get more help cause not everyone is going to be trawling into the Juventus team thread for example and also im sick of people acting like their moderators ;)

Lol, don't know why you are being so whimsical about this anyhow I gave you an answer and pointed you to the right place to post next time for future reference, there's a difference between being helpful and acting like an apparent moderator. If I was acting like a "mod" which you suggested I wouldn't have even given you an answer :)

I have taken your advice and signed Dentinho yet I didn't ask where I should of posted this ;) There isn't a Standard thread and if you look through the link of the thread you gave me you would of seen I had posted there before i believe so I knew about it and still chose to post here due to my belief I would get a better answer :)

The last time he was injured was in 2011 and im now in 2014. soo i guess hes injury proness decreases as he gets older??

Players getting injury is totally random and unpredictable. a player as injury prone as Kerlon can still get unscathed for a few seasons but thats just down to luck. I don't like to work with injury prone player but that's just my opinion. Also proneness to injury don't decrease as they get older.

Players getting injury is totally random and unpredictable. a player as injury prone as Kerlon can still get unscathed for a few seasons but thats just down to luck. I don't like to work with injury prone player but that's just my opinion. Also proneness to injury don't decrease as they get older.

Injury proneness is a hidden stat, it's random still, but there is odds on it. Oops, forgot to say that Kerlon has a very high one, I won't put it here, but it doesn't get much higher ;)

Archived