Recall from loan

May be being stupid, but since the last update I can't find the option to recall a player from loan. I have Fielding out on loan and my reserve keeper has just been injured, despite it saying in the contract section he has the 'can be recalled' clause, there is nowhere to do it. I am sure prior to the update it was in the transfer tab of the player

May be being stupid, but since the last update I can't find the option to recall a player from loan. I have Fielding out on loan and my reserve keeper has just been injured, despite it saying in the contract section he has the 'can be recalled' clause, there is nowhere to do it. I am sure prior to the update it was in the transfer tab of the player

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380684-Recalling-loan-players

Just a little further down the page.

I'm stuck in a quite hilarious situation due to this. At the beginning of the season I managed to persuade Chelsea to send Lucas Piazon to my Skrill Premier side for the whole season with me paying 0% towards his wages. In the early part of the season he was a key player, but by Christmas my young midfielders had developed enough that I could play them with a good chance of winning games. Now it's in my interests to develop my own players by giving them first team time, even though LP is better. So he's just there to cover injuries and fester in the reserves. I've got Mourinho on my case every couple of weeks and I want to tell him he can have him back, but I can't. It's madness. Are you sure it's like this in real life??

Archived