Is there a bad luck story thread anywhere ?

Just started a new save. For a change I thought I'd start in France albeit with PSG. After the longest pre-season ever ( took me nearly 5 hours ), I hit the ground running, 3 wins out of 3. Happy with the balance of my side and then I get to the CL group stage draw.

PSG are in the 2nd seed group. I looked at all the 1st seeds, 3rd seeds and 4th seeds and made a mental image of the worst group possible. All the 1st seeds are amazing teams so I kinda accepted that I'd be up against it when playing them. Anyhows there was one stand out team in the 3rd seeds, Man City, and one stand out team in the 4th seeds, Napoli. Did I somehow wish it on myself ? The group of death to end all groups of death.

Real Madrid

PSG

Man City

Napoli.

Ouch :eek:

I like the idea of this thread.

Mine would what happened last night. Had United in the 4th round of the FA Cup (I'm Arsenal). Was winning 2-1 and United scored a 91st minute equaliser. Ended 3-3 after extra time, however the game didn't give me the option to start the penalty shoot out (a bug i've seen a few people mention on here a couple of times). So i quit FM and rebooted to re-play the game. Led again 2-1 and this time United scored a 93rd minute equaliser. Nothing happened in extra so it again went to penalties. This time i could start it. Went to 12-12 and then United missed, so i had a penalty to win. And proceeded to miss it. United won 16-15 in the end.

A game i was never destined to win it seems. :lol:

Archived