FM14 - Jordan Larsson Son of Henrik

AcidBurn

Start of the Game

Start.jpg

End of Second Season

Fin.jpg

First off credit must go to Welshace as I'd never have known about him if I hadn't been reading the excellent Scandinavian Talent thread and seen his post. The first screen shot is him at the start of a new save as I never took a screen shot on my current save, as you can see some of his attributes are pretty random but he has the making of a decent poacher. He didn't play at all for me in the first season and has featured this season in 20 Championship games scoring 8 goals not hugely impressive but he has some improving still to do. I got him to Crewe quite easily and the best thing is he only cost £9,000 compensation, I trained him as a poacher for the first 2 years and now as a target man to make him a bit stronger.

He accepted wages of around £400 although these have double due to his pay rise clause after reaching 20 games. I'm not sure how low of a level he'd sign for but he starts with a Swedish team in their 4th tier so I imagine if you've got the money he'd go to a League Two side. If he went and played a lot I think his attributes would increase a fair bit more than they have in my game. Well worth a punt for £9,000 and £400 a week!

Only problem is from what I've played you have to load all four Swedish leagues at the start for him to appear in your save.

I remember getting Henrik's autograph about 10-12 years ago outside the players parking lot after a game at Parkhead, I nervously said to him "your second goal was a peach" Henrik said thanks then a young voice in the back of the car says "your first was better". I'll never forgive you for showing me up in front of a King Henrik Jordan!lol

Archived