What happened to my team morale?

I have searched for threads and havent found anything. Finished last pre seaon game with a win. 1 week before season starts. morale is mainly "very good" but every day then on each players morale starts to drop. Now on match day and about 85% of first team now have abysmal? I cant figure out a reason or if its something i didnt do?

I have searched for threads and havent found anything. Finished last pre seaon game with a win. 1 week before season starts. morale is mainly "very good" but every day then on each players morale starts to drop. Now on match day and about 85% of first team now have abysmal? I cant figure out a reason or if its something i didnt do?

Same thing happened to me but not exact most of my team has gone to abysmal http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/370680-Teams-morale?

• Administrators
I constantly find my teams morale dropping, after a win morale will be at superb, by the time the next match is here they are down to just okay.

That's how morale works - the teams morale will start working it's way back to 10 (aka okay) after every match. So if it's below it'll slowly work it's way up, if it's above it'll slowly work it's way down.

Archived