Unsackable Unlockable

Hey a while back I used the unsackable unlockable and a few in game years later am regretting my choice...

Just wondering what happens to the job status rating after this is applied? I am doing terribly and have been on 46% for a couple of months.

Can this rating get lower? Just so i know when they would've sacked me had i not applied the unlockable.

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply but yes i know this, just wondered if the job status bar will go right down to 0% or 1% (because if it gets that low / near that low i'll resign)?

It seems to not get any lower than 46% from what i can tell so just wondering if that's the case?

• Administrators

No, it won't so it's used as an indicator of how secure your job is, and whether you would get sacked (which incidentally, you can't with this unlockable).

No, it won't so it's used as an indicator of how secure your job is, and whether you would get sacked (which incidentally, you can't with this unlockable).

It won't go down past 46% so it's an indicator of how secure my job is? That's a contradiction though? :confused:

Thanks for your answers though, i realise you probably have more pressing matters to attend to..

• Administrators

It's secure because you can't be sacked...

Sorry if I've not explained it well, but in normal FM terms you would see that bar go far below 48% and into the red zone. With the unsackable unlockable you could lose every game in the season, you still wouldn't get sacked, or be insecure.

You'll just need to use your own judgement and instinct with when to leave with this unlockable on :)

It's secure because you can't be sacked...

Sorry if I've not explained it well, but in normal FM terms you would see that bar go far below 48% and into the red zone. With the unsackable unlockable you could lose every game in the season, you still wouldn't get sacked, or be insecure.

You'll just need to use your own judgement and instinct with when to leave with this unlockable on :)

Ah ok thank you! Think i'm going to wait for the new patch and start a new game because without the unlockable i would've probably been sacked...had an awful season.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators
Say - how can you see if the Unsackable thing works? Is it enough that your Steam account says "Applied to game", or do I need to tick a box somewhere in-game to activate it?

If in the in-game store it says Applied to Game then its applied to that manager, yes.

• 7 months later...

I have questions about this unsackable unlockable as well:

If this is applied to a save and this save is passed on to someone else (continuing the save on his own pc (still with only one in-game-manager)) - does he have to purchase the unlockable again? So is this feature (once applied) tied to a steam account or to a save game?

And as I am only about to buy FM16 in the coming week or so: Is this unlockable something that needs to be PURCHASED or can it be unlocked by ACHIEVING something in-game?

Thanks, Lucas, and sorry to annoy :rolleyes:

Achieving what exactly? (edit cause I found this explanation: increasing a club’s stature within the footballing community); so it cannot be purchased, only achieved?

And can it be passed along to someone else by forwarding the save game?

Archived