+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My game goes through the loading screen on loads of languages

Amateur

Default My game goes through the loading screen on loads of languages

It will say "loading"....then it will say it for loads of languages before going to the start screen

How do I turn this off?

Part-Timer

Why would you want to? It is in effect just a screensaver whilst it is loading the game?

Amateur

There is nothing there to turn off. It's just a loading screen, but rather than it being boring, SI set it to cycle through the word "Loading" in all the languages they support while your game loads.

Part-Timer

You probably can't, the same way you can't remove any of the splash screens. But if you did manage to get rid of it you would just have a black screen until the game loaded.

Amateur

Well I asked my friend and his doesn't do this, so I thought it would be quicker if it didn't do it.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by arsenalpfh View Post
    Well I asked my friend and his doesn't do this, so I thought it would be quicker if it didn't do it.
    I'm guessing he has a faster computer than you do. On my previous computer, I would sometimes see that loading screen long enough to cycle through the languages 3-4 times (I would see "Loading" in english that many times). On my new computer, it doesn't even complete one cycle.

World Cup Winner

I'm guessing that you've got 'use skin cache' unticked in preferences - display and sound. The extra loading time is because the game is loading the graphics every time you open FM.

+ Reply to Thread