1st season fantastic signings

Andyprime

Hah, Can't be for much longer than a season.

Saw that charlton athletic turned down the chance to sign him recently IRL. He's playing in Angola.

I remember watching him play when he was in form for barca,fantastic.

Will always remember him feigning injury in the world cup because he got hit by a ball more though I feel. He even got a guy a yellow for kicking a ball at him IIRC.

Will always remember him feigning injury in the world cup because he got hit by a ball more though I feel. He even got a guy a yellow for kicking a ball at him IIRC.

The player actually got a red for it!

Absolute tosspot of a bloke for that, for me, everything good he'd done, and the respect I had for him, had disappeared when he did that.

OT, cracking signing for Notts County though, did he perform well for you? A mate of mine signed him with West Brom, needless to say he was poor, and scored 2 all season lol.

I remember that hat-trick he got for barca on last day of season to defiantly qualify them for champions league i think it was, i last hat-trick goal was class he chested it on edge of 18 yard box then in same move did a overhead kick which went in bottom corner

The player actually got a red for it!

Absolute tosspot of a bloke for that, for me, everything good he'd done, and the respect I had for him, had disappeared when he did that.

OT, cracking signing for Notts County though, did he perform well for you? A mate of mine signed him with West Brom, needless to say he was poor, and scored 2 all season lol.

The ref is blind, what can you say... sometimes that just happen, blind ref is blind, Rivaldo should've gotten a yellow on his penalty box dive and then a double penalty both for the turkish kicking the ball at him and for rivaldo's act... the blame rest totally on the ref as he's supposed to be in control of the game and player's conduct and he failed to do it on those occasions

In no way condoning Rivaldo, but the thing that is always overlooked is the fact the Turkish bloke put himself in that position by belting the ball at him unnecessarily. Why did he not just knock it along the ground? He was taking out his own frustrations stupidly as well and deserved a yellow.

cracking signing for Notts County though, did he perform well for you? A mate of mine signed him with West Brom, needless to say he was poor, and scored 2 all season lol.

He's just a god :) i play him as a tarquestra as (on tactic creator) it doesn't matter that his physical stats are poo.

For league one its insane lol he creates or scores every match

Archived