The official topic for tactics created via TC with no tweaks

I know that lots of users (myself included) only enjoy the game if they use their own tactics. This topic is intended for those users, in which I'll try to organize in here all the tactics created by the community using the tactics creator and with no tweaks. As far as I see it, using a tactic made entirely in the TC, even if made by someone else, does not really count as a "downloaded" tactic and that clears my FM conscience a bit when using them.

I'd like the help of everyone that has a good tactic and wants to share it, to post it here or to put a link to their tactic thread and I'll organize them in the OP.

List of tactics:

4-5-1 by Elrithral - FM12 - The Ordinary Tactic

4-2-3-1 by llama3 - Llama's creative Arsenal 4-2-3-1 (wide)

4-4-2 by TheBetterHalf - Top team / Middle team / Underdog

4-2-3-1 by TheBetterHalf - Top team / Middle team / Underdog

4-5-1 by wwfan - The Barcelona Style: My Interpretation

4-3-1-2 by jaycar - 4-3-1-2 Formation

4-4-2 by ShirazS - Manchester United 4-4-2

That thread's a great read. Have you actually used the tactic and been successful?

Yes I've used it for the first two seasons in my main Newcastle save, and with minimal first-team signings managed to finish 2nd & win the League Cup in the first season followed by 3rd and the F.A. Cup in the second season (plus making the Champions League quarter finals only to be trounced by Barcelona themselves!) The football played isn't as great as it could/should be (or at least not consistently), but I imagine this is more of a player quality and team reputation issue than the tactic itself.

Archived