[WIP] East Midlands Nation For FM12

Nottingham Forest

So, after looking at nine_iron's thread amongst others. I've decided to build an East Midlands Nation.

As of yet, I don't know what sort of league pyramid I will have, I do know that I will be adding in teams to the nation that aren't in the database to give more competition and variety.

League System

TBC

Cup System

The cup system will be similar to that of Enland already. I would like to create a staggered stage entry to the FA Cup, or just a big entry to the FA Cup and a lower league cup. If, I can get that all working, I'd like to make an all Midlands Cup which would include teams from the West Midlands.

FA Cup

Lower League Cup

Midlands Cup?

So far I haven't done a lot, I've moved all of the players that were born in the Cities of my nation to East Midlands and I've moved the Cities across and I'm in the process of creating an 8 team league.

The problem I have is I don't know what to do next? How do I add nation rules? I can't seem to find my nation in the wizard to do anything.

Sure, you need to add "national rules"

So use the "add nation rules" button, find your nation in the "other nations", it has to have a continent to do this. (dont mind about the detail, you can amend that later)

Then once you have done that make sure you have selected the "national rules" in the top left, then go to "divisions" use the button in the bottom left to add one.

Then select "single division", you have to have teams in your league for this to work! Set some basic details.

If you need any help whizz a link over to it uploaded and I will take a look.

Nope, I can't. It's just crashed on me and made my FM go all funny. I'm going to get Michael to close this.

Thanks for your help nine_iron :thup:.

Wait wait wait!

Upload the database file, send it to me! I can fix it I am sure. I think I know what is wrong!

I've already deleted it.

I can probably recreate it for you quickly, I think you gave up too easily. You had a great voyage ahead.

If you really think editing is not for you then thats fine, please feel free to stick around the Regional databases communtiy and sample all out fruits, my database is not long off completion, much closer to completion that my house chores today!

Archived