My_fmcrowd_2

marc012

Dazs8 skin, fmcrowd font colors and background. Im making new thread because it looks a little different to Hybrid base2012. Also no problem with match info boxes.

Add you own backgrounds Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\ds8\graphics\backgrounds just rename your picture in that file to Default.

zwzw3o.jpg

nd5qu9.jpg

o6xsv8.jpg

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2831908885

or http://www.gamefront.com/files/20944631/ds8.rar

Credits:

Cloudstrife, Troy, Dazs8, Fmcrowd.

yup indeed it do hope u got permision from Cloudstrife to use things from he's skin

but I really need it hehe I only used One piece for the fm 2011 and the skin before

I have actually talk to him yesterday asking him if we will see a FM 2012 skin and He said that he was very busy at the moment BUT he would seek time to make another masterpiece

cheers

yup indeed it do hope u got permision from Cloudstrife to use things from he's skin

but I really need it hehe I only used One piece for the fm 2011 and the skin before

I have actually talk to him yesterday asking him if we will see a FM 2012 skin and He said that he was very busy at the moment BUT he would seek time to make another masterpiece

cheers

I was using his skin on FM11 too. It is the best skin IMO and I sure hope he makes one for FM12.

No Im not daz but he's my mate we made on the ball backgrounds together and my nick is Troy

and It is One Piece modifed I gave daz the skin myself just to see if we could make it to work in 2012 version

but didn't know that it got puplic

and Im wasn't picking on marc just wanted to make sure that we didn't got into a skin conflict hehe

cheers mates

btw marc did daz fixed the issues that u couldn't see the scoreboard in 3D?

As far as Im aware it works fine.

Im using hybrid 2012 at the moment, I had a little problem with "match info boxes" that I asked for help with and he sent me this to mess around with.

I tried to make it similar to one Im using for people who wanted better looking version and a fix to MIB.

Im done with uploading skins haha

But if you can point me in the direction for a fix to my problem I will be chuffed to bits :D

Archived