Guide to Adding Club and Competition Logos for FMH2007

• SI Staff

Each logo should be created on a PC in PNG format. They should be 30 pixels high and no more than 60 pixels wide with a transparent background.

File Names

Club logos should be named after the club short name, with spaces replaced by underscores. So for example the Crystal Palace logo would be named crystal_palace.png

Competition logos should be named after the full competition name, with spaces replaced by underscores. So for example, the English Championship logo would be named english_championship.png

Memory Stick

Once the logos have been named correctly they then need to be placed onto the Memory Stick in specific directories, depending on whether they are a club or competition logo.

Club Logos need to be placed in the PICTURE/FMHCLUBS directory.

For example, PICTURE/FMHCLUBS/crystal_palace.png.

Competition Logos need to be placed in the PICTURE/FMHCOMPETITIONS directory.

For example, PICTURE/FMHCOMPETITIONS/english_championship.png

• SI Staff

Each logo should be created on a PC in PNG format. They should be 30 pixels high and no more than 60 pixels wide with a transparent background.

File Names

Club logos should be named after the club short name, with spaces replaced by underscores. So for example the Crystal Palace logo would be named crystal_palace.png

Competition logos should be named after the full competition name, with spaces replaced by underscores. So for example, the English Championship logo would be named english_championship.png

Memory Stick

Once the logos have been named correctly they then need to be placed onto the Memory Stick in specific directories, depending on whether they are a club or competition logo.

Club Logos need to be placed in the PICTURE/FMHCLUBS directory.

For example, PICTURE/FMHCLUBS/crystal_palace.png.

Competition Logos need to be placed in the PICTURE/FMHCOMPETITIONS directory.

For example, PICTURE/FMHCOMPETITIONS/english_championship.png

• SI Staff

Binksy - There should already be a folder names PICTURE on your PSP and then you need to create a folder named FMHCLUBS in it. If you don't have a PICTURE folder already, then you can create one yourself.

Gfor890 - The png needs to be 30px high and 60px wide, not 30px by 30px like you say you have done. They should work if changed to the correct dimensions.

Will there ever be downloadable graphics from the football manager website for FMH2007? Also, how do i change the dimensions of the pictures i have already got (if it is possible)?

Club Short name is this the one that appears on the league table? (are the names the same as the short names in the editor for the PC FM2007?)

What happens if the team name includes none standard english characters? (ã ç ö ǽ etc...)

What happens if two teams have the same name? (There were several Rangers in previous games in different countries)

Are nation logos supported?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by King-Reo-Coker:

I am not a PSP noob, but ive tried everything. And the guide above must be incorrect as i cannot get any pictures to show.

Also for starters i get the feeling you mean the PHOTO folder not PICTURES (in any case i have tried both). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it works fine for me and i have put then in the 'PICTURES' folder as instructed so there must be something else you are doing wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikeyhearts:

How do you get the picture of the badge and what is PNG and where do u find it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get the pictures from the PC version if you have it or a dowloaded pack.

PNG is a file forma that the pictures need to be in. You need to save the files in this format for them to appear in the game. This can be done with some photo software like photoshop.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by King-Reo-Coker:

I am not a PSP noob, but ive tried everything. And the guide above must be incorrect as i cannot get any pictures to show.

Also for starters i get the feeling you mean the PHOTO folder not PICTURES (in any case i have tried both). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it works fine for me and i have put then in the 'PICTURES' folder as instructed so there must be something else you are doing wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you need to start a new game. Also where do they show.

I tried everything and was using crystal_palace as it was used as an example so knew it was definately correct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Well it works fine for me and i have put then in the 'PICTURES' folder as instructed so there must be something else you are doing wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you need to start a new game. Also where do they show.

I tried everything and was using crystal_palace as it was used as an example so knew it was definately correct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They worked in my save game and showed up in the title bar.

Here is some examples for people interested...

snap000.png

Example 1

snap001.png

Example 2

Now the important question. How do you add player pictures? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mate can you like help us out, tell us where u put them, and upload ur files, saves alot of time

thanks

i know i am asking for a fair bit here but is it possible that sum1 culd make lyk a pack with all premiership teams logos in it and post it on a website where they host files so ppl can dwnload it.

i think many ppl would be grateful thnx in advance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Binksy:

i know i am asking for a fair bit here but is it possible that sum1 culd make lyk a pack with all premiership teams logos in it and post it on a website where they host files so ppl can dwnload it.

i think many ppl would be grateful thnx in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Expect something in the next few minutes icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gfor890:

how do you take screen shots of a psp? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll have to use either a digital camera/webcam/mobile phone camera etc, then connect the device to your PSP, transfer it, upload it, and post the link.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gfor890:

You'll have to use either a digital camera/webcam/mobile phone camera etc, then connect the device to your PC, transfer it, upload it, and post the link. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll have to use either a digital camera/webcam/mobile phone camera etc, then connect the device to your PSP, transfer it, upload it, and post the link. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not so true.

D you really think those screen shots i took are with a camera :p

Its called a sreenshot mod that im using, search in google for more.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Binksy:

has anybody got a pic of the scottish prem logo working on there game yet if so what is your filename??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It needs to be bank_of_scotland_premierleague.png

• 2 weeks later...

Right then can someone do me a favour and post on here from step 1 how to add the logos and badges?

I tried all day yesterday but to no success and it is seriously cheesing me off.

Any help would be appreciated, I got to the stage whereby I could see all the logos and badges in the memory stick next to photos but when I start the game there is nothing!

Help!

Ensure club logos are in:

X:\PICTURE\FMHCLUBS\sheff_utd.png

The X is whatever drive letter is assigned to your psp, apart from that make sure your filepath looks exactly like this (if you downloaded the logos there should be no probs with file names, just using sheff utd as an example icon_wink.gif )

And competition logos should be in:

X:\PICTURE\FMHCOMPETITIONS\english_fa_cup.png

Make sure yours looks like this letter for letter and it should work

Guys - I'm picking up a copy of this today - I'll be converting the graphics I've done for the PC version into PSP format - will upload them when done - and will link them here

These will be in the Standard style as seen in the PC version - the other graphics I've seen for the PSP version are the rotated or sectioned logos

At least this will give you the choice!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by confused.com:

Right then can someone do me a favour and post on here from step 1 how to add the logos and badges?

I tried all day yesterday but to no success and it is seriously cheesing me off.

Any help would be appreciated, I got to the stage whereby I could see all the logos and badges in the memory stick next to photos but when I start the game there is nothing!

Help! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey i have exactly the same problem and its also annoying me because i have been working on it for all day! so if either of us find out how to work it shall we tell eachother? thanks alot!

ajrulz and confused

step one connect your psp to your pc via a usb lead then on your psp home menu select usb mode on the far left of your home screen.

step two go to my computer and select the drive your psp is connected to then in the window that comes up select open folder to view files you need to create a picture folder next to your psp folder NOT IN IT

step three now open the new folder named picture and create a folder called FMHCLUBS no space this is where your club badges will go then create another folder next to it named FMHCOMPETITIONS again no space this is where you put competition logos.

step four your logos/badges should be in png format and 60 by 30 as stated above in this disscusion then simply highlight your badges and drag to the correct folder so clubs to FMHCLUBS and competitions to FMHCOMPETITIONS.

step five your done however just to remind you spaces and dots will have to be replaced by underscores ( _ ) so q.p.r would be q_p_r and c palace would be c_palace

step six exit usb mode and load up FMH then sit back annd enjoy

hope this helps by the way the pictures appear in the bar at the top of the screen you do not have to start a new game to see them

Archived