To Buy or not to buy

I never got around to purchasing FM11. Mostly because I've been mega busy with work & I lost a little interest in the franchise.

However I've recently got back into FM10 on one of my old saves and am considering getting FM11.

Are the improvements of the current iteration worth me splashing out £ on it, or should I just plough on with FM10, which I find a lot of fun anyway?

Comments and views welcome.

True. Any information on what FM12 will contain doing the rounds? Does FM11 get rid or change press conferences? As they are extremely annoying and I can't trust my assman not to make a hash of them.

I was very much in the same boat, as much as I love FM and have played for many many years I was skeptical about how much they could improve the game from 2010, so I waited, waited and waited some more until one day i saw it for a good price and thought I would pick it up, if I had known how much I would enjoy it I would have gotten it day 1, in my opinion its a good upgrade from 2010 with new features and it just seems smoother to me not too mention that the database is more up to date. Definitely get it, 2010 is on my shelve collecting dust. You could wait until FM2012 but nobody knows when that will be coming out.

Archived