Italy Serie A

Portugal Liga ZON Sagres

Scotland Third Division

Spain LIGA BBVA

Wales Principality Premier Division

Player Count 46,000

I have also made it so there is no transfer budgets in the 1st window

History

Luton Town is a professional football club based at Kenilworth Road since 1905. Luton are currently competeing in the 5th tier of English Football. Luton most recent successful period began in 1981-82 where they were promoted to the old 1st division. They also won the league cup in 1988 where they beat Arsenal 3-2 Luton remained a First Division club until relegation in 1991–92 signalled the end of major success. More recently, financial difficulties have caused the club to fall, in just three years, from the second tier of English football to the fifth, ending its 89-year spell as a member of The Football League. And last season Luton missed out on a return to the Football league by losing to York City in the Play-off Semi final 2-0

Here is my Profile

Here is my YouTube Account

Here is my Twitter Account

My steam username is: lukepniewski

I will be doing the same style updates as i did on my last one.

Luton Town Club Information:

Nation: England

Year Founded: 1885

Stadium: Kenilworth Road

Corporate Facilities: Fairly Basic

Training Facilities: Adequate

Youth Facilities: Adequate

Youth Recruitment: Average

Club Colours: Orange, Black and White

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Legends: Mick Harford

Icons: Brian Stein, Ricky Hill and David Pleat

Favoured Personnel: Keith Keane, Kevin Nicholls, Steve Foster and George Pilkington

Derbies M1 Derby (Luton v Watford)

Fierce Rivals: Watford

Other Rivals: MK Dons, Stevenage and QPR

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: £16.00

Average Season Ticket Price: £325

Season Ticket Holders: 4000

Estimated Value: £1.1M

Continental Competition: None

Media Prediction: 1st

Squad Personality: Fairly Professional

Captain: George Pilkington

Vice Captain: Keith Keane

Not really sure of what tactic to play im currently using

---------FC FC----------

AML-------------------AMR

------------MC MC------------

WBL-------------------WBR

-----------DC DC------------

-------------GK--------------

Had this save come about because your previous one was corrupted, I'd have been interested. As you quit your last save because you were sacked, it doesn't interest me that you are trying to do the same thing with the same club on the same game.

January 1st Update

League Table

Bottom 4

Team Played GD PST

Darlington 25 -20 19

Southport 25 -23 14

Forest Green 25 -41 13

Kidderminster 25 -27 10

Past Positions

FA Cup Pleased to have got to a win against a higher league opposition but to lose like we did against Wrexham was poor

FA Trophy It's always bad to lose on penalty's but to conced in the 89th minute to go to extra time was disappointing

Mid Season Manager Comments

So far it's going well in the Blue Square Premier only 3 points of Crawley so it's all to play for going into the 2nd half of the season. The FA Cup went well, It was good to know that we can beat teams in the division above just ashame that we couldn't beat teams in our division. The FA Trophy didn't go to well going out in the 1st round

Looking good in the BSP this season, better luck this time round. Judging by my game, if it stays how it is you should be fine. AFC and York were my bogey teams but managed to win promotion through the play-offs :)

Luton Town Blue Square Bet Premier 2010/11

I joint the club at the beginning of the season. We had high expectations of winning the league and to do well in the FA Trophy.

League Table

Bottom 4

Team Played GD PST

Bath 46 -19 37

Southport 46 -42 32

Forest Green 46 -67 26

Kidderminster 46 -69 18

Past Positions

We were in the top 2 for most of the season but went on a small poor run of form which put us 3rd after 40 games but with two games to go we had Grimsby and if we had won that game we would won the league by 1 point

Play off Semi Final 1st Leg Well they say you can't win a game in the 1st leg but you can lose it and we were lucky not to lose the tie as York had 3 goals disallowed

Play off Semi Final 2nd Leg A late comeback saw us draw 3-3 on aggregate but once again we lost on penalty's

FA Cup A good cup run beating League 2 Morecambe but lost 4-1 to Wrexham

FA Trophy Lost on penalty's to AFC Wimbledon in the replay

Squad A good squad not really much improving to do. Might have to replace Mark Tyler which is a bit unrealistic

Transfers Only one signing and that was to replace an underrated Freddie Murray

Key Player Profiles

George Pilkington Our solid Centre back

Danny Crow Our top goal scorer scoring 23 goals in the season

Robbie Willmott Our attacking winger who got quite a few assists

Jake Howells Our other attacking winger who also got a few assists

Luc Matutu The new left back

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Luton Town           England    Blue Square Bet Premier    3rd              None

Next Season

This season wasn't a poor season we were in the top 2 for most of the season and only finished 2 points of the eventual winners Crawley. The FA Cup wasn't a bad tournament we got to the 2nd round but the FA Trophy was a poor tournament losing in the 1st round to AFC Wimbledon on penalty's

Archived