FM11 - Vladimir Weiss

brambleten

Vladimir Weiss

vladimir-weiss.jpg

Vladimir Weiss is a 20 year old Slovak footballer, currently on loan at Rangers from Manchester City.

He made his first team Manchester City debut on 24 May 2009, replacing Stephen Ireland from the substitutes bench after seventy minutes in the final game of the 2008–09 season, a 1–0 win against Bolton Wanderers.

On 28 October 2009, he came on as a substitute against Scunthorpe United in the League Cup. He scored his first senior goal, as a substitute, on 2 December 2009, in a 3-0 League Cup win over Arsenal. He signed a new contract on 17 December 2009, to tie him to the club until the end of 2012.

On 25 January 2010 Weiss joined Bolton Wanderers on loan until the end of the season, and made his debut as a last minute substitute a day later in the home game against Burnley. For the most part of his time at the Reebok Stadium, Weiss was a substitute.

On 19 August 2010, Weiss joined Scottish champions Rangers on loan until the end of the 2010-11 season. He made his Rangers debut against Hibernian at Easter Road on 22 August coming on as a substitute for James Beattie, setting up the second goal with Rangers going on to win 3-0.

He scored his first goal for Rangers in a 4-1 home win against Motherwell and 5 days later made his Champions League debut against Valencia, providing the assist from a corner for Maurice Edu's opener.

Weiss made his debut for Slovakia on 12 August 2009 in a 1–1 friendly draw with Iceland. He was included in Slovakia's 23-man squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Weiss played three games in South Africa starting all three, playing a total of 270 minutes. The 2010 World Cup was Vladimir's first taste at a major tournament. He impressed in the first match against New Zealand where he thrilled the crowd in a 1-1 draw. Weiss featured in the second group game against Paraguay which they lost 2-0[14] and played a full 90 minutes in the 2-1 defeat to Netherlands in the last 16

Weiss in FM11

VladimirWeissProfile_Attributes.png

He has a CA/PA of

129/-9

I was a fan of his on FM10, and hopefully he can develop in a similar manner on this years game, given that he already qualifies as home grown for Man City

Weiss :cool:

Also was one of my personal favourites on FM10, love the little guy!

Has all the right starting attributes, hopefully he can become brilliant on FM11.

• 3 weeks later...
Do he play well in AMC?

On my Rangers save i played him AMR and he scored me numerous goals as well as getting a handful of assists. I would recommend him in AMR position unless of course someone has managed to get him to perform in the AMC role.

Archived