FM10: Vincent Giannone

Thandui

Vincent Giannone is a striker born in Bastia in France, which leads to him starting off at his local club, SC Bastia, currently in Ligue 2, but at the start of the game he has been released and you can pick him up for nothing. I picked up Vincent Giannone as I saw him as a striker with potential, he had good attributes in the right places for the poacher role, in fact he's almost perfect for it, except for his lack of composure, but that hasn't stopped him from banging in the goals for me ;)

vincentgiannone.png

vincentgiannonehistory.png

As you can see his Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch are all very good, especially for a player I picked up for a free transfer in the Blue Square Premier, his Decisions and Off the Ball are fantastic as well, not to mention his Anticipation. So far he has scored in every league I have played in, and I continue to use him as a back up in my Premiership team, he has never complained about not getting a game.

Unfortunately for others, his starting attributes are all completely random, except for his Pace being 14. His CA is

and his PA is

so he could get in between

90-120 PA

But I don't think PA matters as you can see he has got the right stats for a striker, except Composure, but as I've said it hasn't stopped him scoring. I know he's not perfect, but he's a great little player for me :cool:

Thandui, just ignore idiotic comments.

Shame he has a lot of random attributes, he looks like a great free transfers for lower league teams like yours. :thup:

Archived