FM 10: Panagiotis Tachtsidis

batty1

Panagiotis Tachtsidis

28906_200x250.jpg

Panagiotis Tachtsidis (born 15 February 1991) is a Greek football player currently playing as an attacking midfielder for Genoa C.F.C. Tachtsidis was promoted from AEK's youth ranks and signed his first professional contract with AEK on 1 November 2007. Shortly after signing his first professional contract, Tachtsidis made his debut for AEK in the Greek Cup against Fostiras. On 27 January 2008, he became the youngest player to have ever played for AEK Athens in the Greek league when he played against Thrasyvoulos being 16 years and 348 days old. Tachtsidis scored the winning goal in the 92nd minute to give his team the three points. Genoa On 21 April 2010 he completed a move to Genoa C.F.C., that had already been agreed upon in January 2010.

Football Manager Information

pana.png

Just trying to sign him for my Genoa side, had a £1.8M bid accepted but hes not interested and Juventus and AC Milan have had bids accepted too. Looks like a cross between Cahill and Fellaini to me. I just hope I get him, Anyone managed to get him? I'm thinking Advanced Playmaker if I get him.

Archived