FM10 David Bentley

AcidBurn

bentleyi.jpg

Can usually be bought for around £8 million at the start of the second season, not the best player around but a good signing for any team trying to get into the top 4. I also signed him for Sevilla and he performed very well although he can be inconsistent at times but overall he is a very good buy.

I also know there is no chance in hell he can carry on his form of the first 5 games lol. Anyone else signed him?

There are a lot of other options I think the main reason I got him was because he is English and I always like to have a core of players from the nation I am playing in. He finished the season with 40 games, 12 goals, 22 assists and an average rating of 7.31 pretty good I thought.

There are a lot of other options I think the main reason I got him was because he is English and I always like to have a core of players from the nation I am playing in. He finished the season with 40 games, 12 goals, 22 assists and an average rating of 7.31 pretty good I thought.

Thats a really good return mate. Im in my 4th season with Spurs and ive never had a retrurn like that from him, what do you have him set as?

Thats a really good return mate. Im in my 4th season with Spurs and ive never had a retrurn like that from him, what do you have him set as?

amr.jpg

As you can see he is at AMR, attack and winger with a couple of things changed. He has a better return than Di Maria who has the same instructions at AML. He also bags most of his assists from open play as he is the 3rd choice corner taker.

Can you tell me what skin it is AcidBurn:)

el sid is right it's Neue, I think its on the skins forum here.

• 1 month later...

Can't believe there is still not much interest in this guy. In the past 4 season he has scored 38 goals and bagged 65 assists with 3 months of the 4th season left, his current average rating is 7.67 for this season. The guy is brilliant and has helped me to a few trophies and 2 EPL titles.

Archived