Clubs offering me golies

I get this ALL the time, it drives me up the wall. I had two of the best keeper's in the game, and when one was sold I replaced him with a regen, who isn't as good comparitively, but he's 19 with lots of potential and already had over 15 caps for Italy, so I expect he'll get to a similar level.

There hasn't been a point in my save for about 8 years when I've needed another keeper, and I wouldn't really mind that much but the keeper I'm being offered has never been better than my second choice keeper, so it doesn't really make sense.

It's a shame really, because the improvement in teams offering you their outfield players is vast, and greatly appreciated. But I would like to see them fix the keeper issue because it is quite irritating.

Well, it seems relative to who you've actually got in goals to me. I've got a 20 year old and a 34 year old, no other keepers etc. A couple years ago I never got offered any because I had my first choice who was 32, a back-up 37 and the youngster who was 18 at the time. So there was no need for me to buy a new keeper, now I think AI clubs see me as needing another goalkeeper, because one is getting on, the other is inexperienced so it seems like a chance for them to cash in on my lack of keepers.

I was in Fiorentina had 2 good goalies and I kept being offered goalies... And I dont have any goalies in the shortlist and those "offered" goalies go from Spanish 1st tier to the Portuguese 3th tier (a guy with every single attribute below 10).

Its annoying :|

Archived