Is it worth starting a game now or should I wait untill transfer window closes?

I bought the game on day of release but not played it as s o many games came out around the same time and was waiting for a patch. I want to start with Liverpool as I support them but not sure if I should start a new game now or wait untill transfer window closes and download either the offical update from SI with maybe some fixes included in the update or an unofical update which I am sure will be released.

My other concern is I have read there is an AM bug which might spoil my enjoyment of the game as I like to play with an AM just behind the two front strikers and a defensice midfielder in front of the defence.

Why not try a last at christams thing? Holiday until jan 25 and take over the bottom team. Mini projct, good fun and hard. Ironically i just got the beloved newcastle

nice idea kez, i shall do this tommorrow when i get home from work, sounds fun, i no this is a question that most people willw hinge about, but im not used to football manager updates and was just wondering if their is a set date when the updates are released? or is it just a wait and see thing?

Maybe just do as I have, and start a game with a local lower league side until the patch comes out. I'm enjoying a Bournemouth career at present, but once the 3rd patch is done, my long term Southampton career will begin in earnest. :)

Archived