Agbonlahor needs editing!!!

Does anyone else think that agbonlahor's stats on FM09 are not as realistic as they should be? could it be because they didnt really predict that he would have such a great season. I am currently trying to edit him to how i believe his stats should be, im not making him too good as he is still young and will develop but i will make a few changes.

Can someone who has edited agbonlahor tell me wat stats they gave him because i havent watched alot of him this season to know how to edit the stats the way they should be. Thanks:D

From the manual, " A natural talent for the creative and occasional unpredictability. A player with a lot of flair will be one of the key attacking components in any team but at the same time may need tactical restraint to get the best out of him. Flair and Creativity work well together.

Wait, so you think he's played well this season but you haven't actually watched him enough to know how he is playing?

he could be reading newspapers,checking results,stats!its tough to watch all the games!

also make sure if ur editing his current ability,then raise his potential ability!

Archived