Certain teams not buying players...

Has anyone else noticed this?

But certain teams don't seem to buy players...

I'm in 2014 and Man U, Arsenal, Inter, Roma, AC Milan etc etc etc etc have only bought 1 or 2 players in that entire time.

I'm sure it's beause their players are so good the management see no room for improvement... but it is a tad unrealistic for Man U to have pretty much the same squad as when the game started...

Has anyone else noticed this?

But certain teams don't seem to buy players...

I'm in 2014 and Man U, Arsenal, Inter, Roma, AC Milan etc etc etc etc have only bought 1 or 2 players in that entire time.

I'm sure it's beause their players are so good the management see no room for improvement... but it is a tad unrealistic for Man U to have pretty much the same squad as when the game started...

You say that but how many players do they buy each season in real life? take this window for example how many have man utd bought 2 thats it and milan 1 loan so its not that unrealistic.

Also those teams you find usually have good regens come through the ranks and have no need to buy players.

You say that but how many players do they buy each season in real life? take this window for example how many have man utd bought 2 thats it and milan 1 loan so its not that unrealistic.

But he said he's in 2014!, that is 1 or 2 signings all together in 6 years!

Also those teams you find usually have good regens come through the ranks and have no need to buy players.

No, they don't bring regens through. They have literally had 1 or 2 additions to the first team squad. And that's only becase key players retired or were bought for mega-bucks. VDS retired so they played Foster...

United have bought 2 players this window. United in my game bought 2 players in 4 years.

But he said he's in 2014!, that is 1 or 2 signings all together in 6 years!

I realise that but if you look at there teams in 2014 I bet they have a good few young regens that come through hence why they don`t buy anyone. I am meerly stating what has happened in most of my career games and to me it makes sense I mean why have a world class youth setup if you just go and buy loads of players like say man city.

It's a total bug. They would rather stay with their over-age bums than buy better young talent. In my game Chelsea rather than bringin in some new younger players are still playing Lampard and Drogba at 35 years old and they are almost being relegated. This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

**EDIT** In the bugs forum they acknowledge the issue and say it is under review.

it is a bug every fm i have played all the top teams seem to keep old players for ages. i no they wont have radical overhaul but at least 2-3 signings a season if you look at most top teams. on fm its onle 2-3 over a couple of seasons.u end up with terry and lampard playing till liek 37 and still starting with no younger players being bought then they retire and the team does badly as cover hasnt been brought in

Archived