Euro Cup Squad Selection Problem ... cannot continue

'tis February 2012 ... I am top of the Premiership with QPR ..... and have been asked to register players for next phase of Euro Cup.

Unfortunately I have only 2 contracted players trained by QPR (says I need 4) ... and only 6 players trained in England (says i need 8) ..... out of the blue I seem to have snookered myself, as I cannot continue the game without this criteria being met .... and because I cannot press the continue button, it means I cannot rectify problem by offering contracts etc .....

Is there any way around this .... or will I have to unexpectedly resign, disappointing my lovely board and fans?

Got loads of kids ... but none under contract ... and can't pick 'em .. also game says kds under 21 don't have to be registered.

Took 4457 advice and just unpicked a load of players from the 20 allowed ... and game seemed to let me continue .... thanks for advice ... but don't rate my chances in the cup now .... that'll teach me to neglect the home grown 'talent'.

Got loads of kids ... but none under contract ... and can't pick 'em .. also game says kds under 21 don't have to be registered.

Took 4457 advice and just unpicked a load of players from the 20 allowed ... and game seemed to let me continue .... thanks for advice ... but don't rate my chances in the cup now .... that'll teach me to neglect the home grown 'talent'.

Ha, exact same thing happened to me yesterday... (You could probably find a thread on it if you searched).

I didn't realise that you leave blanks neither.

Archived