FMH UTD vs FC FMH

the rules are:

1. File is to be used on English database only

2. You must keep the team together until you qualify for a European cup, so no selling and you must convince players not to retire

3. You may only buy players from the rival team FMh UTD for FC FMH and vice versa.

4. You may only loan players until you reach a European cup then you are allowed to buy players.

5. If you become a National coach you must call up some of the players from either club.

6. Sugar Daddy may only be used to get players to sign new contracts as a last resort, no using disable human sacking but all the rest of the unlockables are ok

7. You can only be a National coach by applying for the job, you cannot start out as one.

8. You must post regular updates with tactics, best player etc and end of season results on where each team finished.

9. Enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/FMH+Challengezip/;12964191;/fileinfo.html

Big thanks to my partner in crime for sorting out the file or should i say my apprentice,lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all players have been given the lowest rated players we could find so people dont start of with ace stats or on high wages in some cases this was a bit harder to do than others due to nationality requests

erm, would it be ok if i just edited someone and replaced them by me, as i haven't seen this forum before and it seems like a great idea :thup: ?

yeah go for it, no doubt well be doing an updated version later depending on how many people missed the cut and want to be in it, theres plenty of space

just Keiva, and feddema are injury prone the rest is just bad luck :D

Keivas always injured for FMH United in my season, that must explain why.

Right back to what i came on here to write now, i've finished my first season with FC FMH well firsts first, i sucessfully won the Blue Square Premier League By A Country Mile.

My Record Was:

Played: 68

Won: 63

Drew: 4

Lost: 1

Right moving onto the cups:

I Won the Sentanta Shield And The Fa Trophy :thup:, however i got to the semifinals of the FA Cup only to be beaten by Middlesbrough, was 1-1 lost 5-4 on Penalties, Serrboy missing the vital penalty :( oh well, theres always next year.

Now for the best bit in my own opinion, Harley Wader won the world player of the year :eek: i was shocked but VERY happy.

Blue Square Premier Player Of The Year: Max Marks (Me)

Blue Square Premier Young Player Of The Year: Serbboy

Blue Square Premier Manger Of The Year: Max Marks (Me)

Ps. FMH United Came 2nd In The League However They Lost In The Play Off Final To Oxford

O yeah another ps, if your board are concerned by the high level of the wage bill (even though it aint even high!) can you use sugar daddy ridley/LSD ?

Archived