• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is there i looked,its at the bottom on the first page

1. Ewan Mccoll

2. Mccolli or Love

3. 15/04/1993

4. Engllish/Brazilian (no joke)

5. Im a bit of a jagielka can play anywere but i prefer bombing down the left wing so it would have to be wing back left

thats what he wrote :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
yh because i hadnt been on for so long that you had asked me for proof and by me not being on it looked like i had made everything up so i was just glad that some1 was able to help by saying that i had applied

You mean because you're not in it? It was a mistake but as this looks dead, there may not be an update...

I am in the process of playing this challenge. It is fun, but the only issue is the amount of challenges going on at once. It makes it hard to focus on just one, especially with work. I do try and fit a few games at work but it can be difficult. Still doing this though, and am sitting in second place, having just lost in the 90th minute to FMH UTD. Just keep the faith people will post it may just take some time.

The end of the USB cable for the PSP is what's known as "half USB" 'cause it's half the size but effectively the same... It's used on a multitude of appliances so as crickie's said I'd look at other USB cables you may have before buying :)

Archived