Permenant loan

There seems to have been some sort of error when I loaned out Lulinha to Udinese on my FM08 game. I originally sent him out on loan a year ago but something went wrong as I was unable to recall him despite adding that clause to the deal and his 'options' have gone funny. My club still owns him, and yet my options appear to be as though I were the Udinese manager, for example I have the option to loan him out to Udinese's feeder clubs. There is no end date for his loan (this is a year later) and I have no means of recalling him. Can anybody think of a way for me to get him back without resorting to some dodgy scheme of selling him then resigning him using the editor?

I'm not sure if real-time editors support the feature, but you could edit his loan contract to end on a certain date. Not guaranteed to work but worth a try.

Editors like FMRTe used to have this feature but I'm not sure if it does for FM09.

If you can use this FMRTe to do the transfer directly it sounds as though it might be better suited than the editor I have, I tried googling it but I'm not finding any links, can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can get it from?

I thought I had FMRTE but dont, I did stumble across FMM which can do the same thing so I've uploaded it. Cant be bothered to search for the link :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5MGYTDO

Thanks for the help, but the editor I have is FMM and it's not possible to alter it directly on there, as on the editor he doesn't actually have a loan contract. Would FMRTE suffer the same problem do you think? If so I'll have to do something complicated like sell him to a club then edit his contract to make him available on a free...

Archived