Couple of issues

• SI Staff

Is it me or do clubs appoint managers, who are already in a job, too often? Often a chain of managers leaving a club for a bigger club occurs and never seems to end.

Another question I'd like to ask, as stated in another thread, is the text commentry at the bottom of the screen for a good reason? I find it really hard to read as it is very small, having it at the bottom makes it feel even less of the center of attention it should be.

• SI Staff

Is it me or do clubs appoint managers, who are already in a job, too often? Often a chain of managers leaving a club for a bigger club occurs and never seems to end.

Another question I'd like to ask, as stated in another thread, is the text commentry at the bottom of the screen for a good reason? I find it really hard to read as it is very small, having it at the bottom makes it feel even less of the center of attention it should be.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 15 April 2006 18:42 Is it me or do clubs appoint managers, who are already in a job, too often? Often a chain of managers leaving a club for a bigger club occurs and never seems to end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take a look at this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Another question I'd like to ask, as stated in another thread, is the text commentry at the bottom of the screen for a good reason? I find it really hard to read as it is very small, having it at the bottom makes it feel even less of the center of attention it should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok - noted, will see whether its possible to move this for next version.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 15 April 2006 18:42 Is it me or do clubs appoint managers, who are already in a job, too often? Often a chain of managers leaving a club for a bigger club occurs and never seems to end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take a look at this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Another question I'd like to ask, as stated in another thread, is the text commentry at the bottom of the screen for a good reason? I find it really hard to read as it is very small, having it at the bottom makes it feel even less of the center of attention it should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok - noted, will see whether its possible to move this for next version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great stuff, thanks icon_smile.gif

I have found a couple of issues.

Firstly, when i watch matches I watch the match stats screen for my team. I have noticed once or twice, after having scored, that the main score at the top of the screen does not change accordingly! It will have a "1" next to the player who scored in the goals column on the stats screen, but the main scoreline fails to change, unless you flick onto the overview screen, when it then updates.

Secondly, after Newcastle announced they were put Emre up for transfer, I decided to make a bid to sign him. This I did, and he accepted terms, the transfer is due to go through in July as it is currently March. However since agreeing terms, I keep receiving a news item every few weeks saying Newcastle have put him up for sale! Since I have already agreed a deal for him, surely this should not happen!

Both minor issues which dont stop me loving the game, but just niggly things!

The txt commentery isn't that great because there at tmes I concede a penalty and it just says penalty, I dont know who conceaded it or how it happened.

It is not just the penalty it happens quite a lot on other incidents where it just says x soots but hits the bar and goes over great play by z team.

My finances, playing with a lower league club you need to check on finances because they make a loss so need to sell their top players at time to stop them building up a high debt. I dont know if I need to sell a player because I can't see my finances.

I think there are too many injuries in the game, I have a squad of 32 but there seems to be 2 players injured every week. I currently have around 10 players out injured.

Would be nice for the board to say they are pleased or dissapointed with a result and this goes to the fans too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Hmm i bite my Nails nervously when the other teams colour is showing in the text commentary but when its my team colour i wait eagerelyicon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too although during mid-sason, just before and after - up to current time, my team has gone on a form dive and made about 4 chance a game so i have slipped from changing positions in the top 4 to 14th, 10 points of the play-offs icon_redface.gif, i have a plan though for next season if we dont pick up our game.

Archived