A version for Nintendo DS?

I was just wondering if there were any plans for a release of FM on the DS? There are obviously restrictions but isn't a light weight version similar to CM2 possible especially given that there is now a management game in "Football Director" on the system now?

I actually did a search of the forum but nothing came up so apologies. I had expected that the question was asked in the past.

Btw after some googling it appears at though someone has ported the original "Football Manager" game to the DS.

I actually did a search of the forum but nothing came up so apologies. I had expected that the question was asked in the past.

I don't believe that... What did you search then? I typed in Nintendo DS and 4 threads came up about it...

We've no plans to take FMH onto the Nintendo DS as far as I'm aware.

whs...

(PSP)

ARGHHHH...... Not another one!
If you havent got the answer by now i think its a no:D

you never no in a couple of years they might put it on ds but i doubt it

aaaaaaaaaaaah im stuck on ground hog day!
lol its all a system mann...

Please can you all consider what you are posting in the future - posting in this manner is completely unneccessary even if the question is a repeated one. It'd be far easier to either ignore the post or kindly post a link to where the question has previously been answered. By doing what you've done here you are simply intimidating another member of the forum and it will simply stop them from posting in the future.

but most forum users know me now and know when im joking

Also why have i been given a red card? when ive seen more serious things given a yellow or nothing at all!

Unfortunately a new user wouldn't know you or that you were joking - they would just think that you are being confrontational and needlessly rude. I'm closing this thread now.

Archived