Feature Wanted - Training Ground

Do we have the option to request features? Because there is something that I have felt is always missing and would be an absolute belter in terms of realism and player development.

The Training Ground

Where we can have the opportunity to work with the players in terms of set pieces, passing and movement. We could work on free kicks and corners, or even long throws. Practice penalties.

I understand that the training schedules do give the players their training, but how about practising a particular set piece like a corner or a free-kick.

I think that would be an excellent addition, especially now we have the 3D view.

Do we have the option to request features? Because there is something that I have felt is always missing and would be an absolute belter in terms of realism and player development.

The Training Ground

Where we can have the opportunity to work with the players in terms of set pieces, passing and movement. We could work on free kicks and corners, or even long throws. Practice penalties.

I understand that the training schedules do give the players their training, but how about practising a particular set piece like a corner or a free-kick.

I think that would be an excellent addition, especially now we have the 3D view.

I mentioned this idea a few months ago and the feedback I got was that it would be very hard to implement the idea into the game. It would also make the game an even bigger file thefore needing more memory. I would like it though.

I mentioned this idea a few months ago and the feedback I got was that it would be very hard to implement the idea into the game. It would also make the game an even bigger file thefore needing more memory. I would like it though.

Me too, but the way I see it the game will need to evolve. They can't just keep adding different press feedback options and such. Well they can, its up to them - but for the game to evolve like it has this time around, big features, more memory sapping files would be needed - but then the hardware improves too, so its all comparative.

Me too, but the way I see it the game will need to evolve. They can't just keep adding different press feedback options and such. Well they can, its up to them - but for the game to evolve like it has this time around, big features, more memory sapping files would be needed - but then the hardware improves too, so its all comparative.

I think it will be involved as technology improves but I don't think it'll be in the game foir a good few years yet.

Training can be easily improved,by just giving us alerts in the news inbox for scheduling today's training.It should be yellow,so it'll be optional.Give to ass man,or skip training

If we select to do it on our own,we should be given three time slots

1.Morning

2.Noon

3.Afternoon(Lunch)

So,we can assign training in those 3 slots.One can be used for normal training,meaning we can set one time slot to general ttraining,and in the others we can assign either penalties,corner,tactics,strength or whatever

Hows the idea?

Its decent idea - but - isn't the game already time consuming enough? I'd love for more indulgent modules to be added in the futute, that expand and enhance the experience of managing your club, but right now most of the exhisting stuff is pretty superficial and sketchy. Maybe put this on the wishlist, but for the immediate release (10) we need a tactics ui overhaul, a massive optimisation drive and the media module needs either completely removing or completely revamping.

Just my opinion .. so take it with a pinch of salt. :D

In my opinion, training is the most undeveloped part of Football Manager. I can understand why tactics use sliders but not so much the training. There are few alternatives for tactics but I would like the training to be done like a weekly plan at the start of the week, which you can save and load like tactics.

It is one feature that needs improving as it is important in real life but not so much in real life.

Archived