3D Graphics

Dear SI,

I just would like to know who it as that sat down infront of FM09, had a play of a match, saw those tiny 3D men running around shuffling their legs in an empty stadium and thought....Yes, we've done a job good here?

The game doesnt really need stadiums full of fans as its fine as it is. If this was included it would probably put the minimum specs away up and this would definitely cause even more complaints than there currently is I think.

The only problem is, the 2D is not like it was in 08; it seems squashed and square.

Yeah it is smaller but its not that bad, i just watch the Key highlights so i don't really mind to much.

I think you can turn the stadium off on the 3d?

To be fair they had to set up the 3D all in one year , imagine making every player in the database in 3D , its going to take ages even if it isnt in much detail , soo i doubt they had much time to make the stadium and stuff. Thats atleast what i think , i could be wrong , mind you ive stopped using 3d as my actually players are 2d , which i think is down to my computer more than FootMan itself.

Archived