Keepers Taking Too Long to Get Up!

Not sure if this is a problem with everyone but I find that the keepers take too long to get up from an attempted dive. I've conceded many goals from this and its starting to get on my nerves, dont get me wrong, I like this game but this event is occuring quite regularly.

What do yous think?

Not sure if this is a problem with everyone but I find that the keepers take too long to get up from an attempted dive. I've conceded many goals from this and its starting to get on my nerves, dont get me wrong, I like this game but this event is occuring quite regularly.

What do yous think?

Yeah ive noticed this too, the keeper seems rooted to the ground for a few seconds after a dive before he decides to get up, has cost me many games. They make a great save then too often the opposition tap in from 2 metres out from the rebound beacause the keeper is too busy having a nap on the ground.

Exactly and after the ball hits the back of the net they get up as if its not their fault lol

Yeah, ive noticed that the animations of the goalkeepers are not very fluent and they seem to stutter a lot, keepers need some better programming me thinks. Also they dont seem to have a dive at a lot of shots, most of the time they are rooted in the centre of the goal while a shot flys into the top left or right hand corner. Same with penalties.

Nuts? Caramel? Soundls like a topic, speaking of which, keepers have always been the hardest to program in football games, it used to be the same in FIFA and others. I just think its the 3d view which is making all this blatantly clear. With 2d, if your keeper wasnt moving it would lead you into imagining what was going on but now, in 3d, its glaringly obvious. Same applies to outfield players just standing there etc, its a lack of animations for the 3d to use.

Archived