2 games at once

I'm currently Newcastle manager, but i had a holidaying unemployed manager who, after 685 game days finally got offered a job:P

I don want to resign from Newcastle but i want to start my BSS game

so does anyone play two managers at once?

Is it difficult?

Any thoughts?

I can't holiday on mine.....opps. I got offered a job after about 2 weeks of holidaying, although i had many many leagues loaded

I had the opposite problem. Just for the hell of it, I started a game with all European leagues loaded and started unemployed. I let the game holiday while I slept and checked it in the morning when I got up. Nobody had offered me a job and the game was halfway through the first season. I deleted it in disgust.

and when you come to the point you are instressted in his players, or after a couple of seasons draw against each other in some cup game and even end up in the same leageu.

Can you still be independent, Ah Newcastle have a rubbish striker, but he would do fine for my bss (or in which league you would be) team and not be giving away that player for almost nothing.

Not for me, but hey it is your game.

Merry X-mas.

I'm currently Newcastle manager, but i had a holidaying unemployed manager who, after 685 game days finally got offered a job:P

I don want to resign from Newcastle but i want to start my BSS game

so does anyone play two managers at once?

Is it difficult?

Any thoughts?

It's quite challenging, since you have so much to think about when you manage two teams. To make it work though, you have to "competete" against yourself, not use one team as a feeder for the other. I'm having two managers, and I gotta competete against myself on which of them that can win the big titles (World Cup, Champions League, Copa Libertadores) first. ;p

Archived