I offer the Asking price they up the price (repeat)

Basically im trying to buy Leo from Gremio i Enquire they ask for £13m so i offer it, then they negotiate to £13.5m i offer it this goes on and im now at £15m, why havent they A) put a stupid price on him or b) just flat out rejected my bids. why are they doing this? :S

They could be testing you to see how much you're willing to pay. Each time you return to them with their offer they will up it - try offering less than they asked for and they might take a hint.

They could be testing you to see how much you're willing to pay. Each time you return to them with their offer they will up it - try offering less than they asked for and they might take a hint.

In my experience that either makes them reject your bid or ask for much much higher.

I do the same, when a team comes for one of my players I set a price, when they come back I increase (not all players like this when the requesting clubs are big shots) and see how bad they want the player.

Archived