Mnagerial Issue

Good Afternoon everyone,

Im just sat at work looking at the Mark Hughes saga unfold.

The tug of war between MCFC and Chelsea for his services.

Would you like to see a feature like this in new fm's, where a few clubs were interested and you were in the centre of a bidding war to manage clubs?

Yes I would.

I'd like to have the option to tell the supporters why I want to leave or why I want to stay.

Having a club declare it's interest in me and my chairman turning down their enquiry down, only for me to become unhappy just like a player would be lovely stuff.

It would make the ambition attribute for us managers mean something as well.

I actually applied for another job and a few crappy answers to a question asked by the press came up about me "moving on", even though I was managing Lewes and applied for a job at a top European club.

Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

I actually applied for another job and a few crappy answers to a question asked by the press came up about me "moving on", even though I was managing Lewes and applied for a job at a top European club.

You're right the answers are a bit crappy and there isn't enough scope. I want to be able to say that I want to move because the chairman is hindering the clubs progress, not that I think I have done all I can with the team.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Would love this feature.

I mentioned it a while ago in my Interaction Wishlist (link provided) here's the list of options I suggested.

Leaving a Club

Simply justifying your decision to resign or change jobs, this is mainly for the benefit of the fans. I spent 4 trophy filled years at FC Bayern before leaving for AC Milan because the board were stalling on a contract. I checked FMM and found I was now one of FC Bayerns disliked personnel; the ability to tell the fans that it was out of my hands would be an excellent feature.

Example:

Why did you decide to leave (club) at this time?

1. Interference in day to day running of club by board.

2. New contract not forthcoming/felt the board had pushed you out.

3. Bigger fish to fry.

4. New challenge.

5. Chance to manage in European competition/(league) was too good to turn down.

6. Board didn’t share same ambition for the club.

Originally posted by glamdring:

I never move clubs unless I'm sacked so it wouldn't interest me. Good idea in general though icon_razz.gif

I never thought about that when creating that wishlist, an interview on being sacked would be good.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

I never move clubs unless I'm sacked so it wouldn't interest me. Good idea in general though icon_razz.gif

I never thought about that when creating that wishlist, an interview on being sacked would be good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whenever a manager gets sacked they'll say 'I have no ill feelings towards Club X' when really they're 'F'@$!"4$"£ pile of £$@#'

I have been Real's Manager for 6 seasons now and have won something every year, co-managed the England team and won a Euro Championships then resigned as the Italy job came up, England FA wanted me to reconsider(which was good) but I couldn't give any explanation why I left and nothing was said in the papers, took the Italy Job for 1 match and resigned to fully concentrate on Real and again the next screen was talking about my replacement and I have quit 2 jobs in 1 month without it causing me any trouble at all needs more filling out as this would be amazing news in the real world.

Archived