Board confindence possible improvement

UF91

say if the boards objective for the champions league or fa cup is to get to the final, i think the board should sometimes lower there expextations if you get a tough draw, for instance if you get Barcelona in round of 16 or Chelsea in 4th round fa cup, because you dont have the same chance of getting to final as if you drwed a weaker team. for instance it could change from

'we expect to reach the final' to 'our initial expectations was for the team to reach the final however considering the draw we have now lowered the expectation, to try and get through the next round and not to get outclassed'

say if the boards objective for the champions league or fa cup is to get to the final, i think the board should sometimes lower there expextations if you get a tough draw, for instance if you get Barcelona in round of 16 or Chelsea in 4th round fa cup, because you dont have the same chance of getting to final as if you drwed a weaker team. for instance it could change from

'we expect to reach the final' to 'our initial expectations was for the team to reach the final however considering the draw we have now lowered the expectation, to try and get through the next round and not to get outclassed'

They do this sometimes they say " We can understand why we did not beat Chelsea " for example

Surely if they expect you to reach the final then they expect you to come up against the stronger teams at some point anyway?

Archived