Penalty shoot-outs & tackling

Penalty shoot-outs are horrible, I dont really complain much about the 3d engine, but my god are penalty shoot outs bad. Keeper just falls down and doesnt even dive, just falls flat on the group & shots are 75% in the same spot.:thdn:

Oh and will there be another patch? To fix stuff like what I just mentioned above, player animations and especially tackles, a player just runs up to him, stops, looks at him and tries to tackle, and mostly always about half a second late lol. I dont see why a player would have to STOP to tackle? and i think there should be more sliding tackles in the game.:thdn:

Thanks, otherwise goodword S.I:thup:

I agree about the penalties, it is a bit embarrassing having to watch the keepers make a fool of themselves!

I think we all have to try to realise that this is the beginning of the FM 3D world and I'm sure it will get better and more life like. As FM is more of a statistical/analytical game the 3D engine is really just representing what your tactics are doing.

Tackling is the worsed, well, for me anyways as I dont have many games going into penalty shoot-outs. Its annoying seeing tackles happen(and fouls) NO WHERE NEAR the ball, I understand it happens sometimes in real life but happens 7-8 times atleast per game.

Archived