Fm urban legends (quick)

3 easy questions that need answering! just to clear up...

1. is it possible if you are really successful and at a club for ages to have the stadium named after you? (are there any other cool little perks like that)?

2. if your at a club for a while is it possible for you to have a son come through the youth system?

3. retiring jerseys.. for example at AC Milan the number 6 is retired(baresi's) but can other peoples jerseys get retired? if so how so?

3 easy questions that need answering! just to clear up...

1. is it possible if you are really successful and at a club for ages to have the stadium named after you? (are there any other cool little perks like that)?

2. if your at a club for a while is it possible for you to have a son come through the youth system?

3. retiring jerseys.. for example at AC Milan the number 6 is retired(baresi's) but can other peoples jerseys get retired? if so how so?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Unsure. Maybe someone else can clear that up for you. I sometimes 'manually' retire numbers in my games (by just never assigning them to anyone again) when a particularly legendary player retires, but I doubt that's the answer you were after :)

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Unsure. Maybe someone else can clear that up for you. I sometimes 'manually' retire numbers in my games (by just never assigning them to anyone again) when a particularly legendary player retires, but I doubt that's the answer you were after :)

ok now i know it can happen how long does it usually take!?

I don't know exactly as I don't have the game yet but I'm almost positive I read it in one of Miles's threads before the game was released, try doing a search

tried searching before i posted topic a link would be good if u have one?

Yeah, I think the gist of it is that player has to have been at the club a long number of years, game time that is, if a player retires after years at a club but at the beginning of the game (if that makes sense) you cant retire his number

Was from a podcast not a thread, took me bout 30 secs to find btw :p

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=50372

glad it took you 30 seconds less waiting time for me ...smartass :p:thup:

Yeah, I think the gist of it is that player has to have been at the club a long number of years, game time that is, if a player retires after years at a club but at the beginning of the game (if that makes sense) you cant retire his number

so i cant retire maldini's jersey :(

Some people are just plain bloody lazy, not to mention ungrateful, not a single thank you for finding that thread, the youth of today eh?

yeh im a bit lazy... sorry bout that...

and thankyou for finding me the threads and assisting me with the questions you were a great help...

want fries to?

yeh im a bit lazy... sorry bout that...

and thankyou for finding me the threads and assisting me with the questions you were a great help...

want fries to?

:D

Nah no fries, just a milkshake cheers

No problem btw, don't really mind looking for stuff for other people, gives me something to do at this stupid time of the morning

:D

Nah no fries, just a milkshake cheers

No problem btw, don't really mind looking for stuff for other people, gives me something to do at this stupid time of the morning

haha nah seriously thanks mate you were great...

btw im in australia it is 5pm here! im guessing your english since you said morning..

haha nah seriously thanks mate you were great...

btw im in australia it is 5pm here! im guessing your english since you said morning..

Ah Australia, beautiful country, not like this cesspool

So yeah, I am English, can you tell by my happy go lucky demeanour?

Archived