AFC Wimbledon...ground expansion blocked...?

Going by previous versions of the game. You will either A: Apply for another extension and get it at the end of the next season. B: If you r board have or get enough money will build a new ground, or C: Sell the ground and share another teams for a time until enough money is raised for a new one.

lol sorry AFC Wimbledon yeah, back to back promotions from BSS just avoided reletation from League 1, so looking to consolidate my position as a league club for a few years.

lmao as for the AFC (not in) Wimbledon, i aint getting into that, im a Wrexham fan through and through i just fancied a challenge :p

Theres a bank and state loan im currently paying off from when i took over, cant seem to pay it off in full, any ideas?

you have got afc ( not in ) wimbledon up to league 1 already?

If so, thats good going in two weeks!

or do you mean mk dons? in which case, we are currently 22,000 and can finish the top tier to make 32,000.

I'm not a Don's fan but anyone can tell you which is the real football club and which is the franchise club looking for some money.

lmao as for the AFC (not in) Wimbledon, i aint getting into that, im a Wrexham fan through and through i just fancied a challenge :p

So to do this you deserted your supported side who are by all accounts in a pretty dire position and picked the team who SI have said are the easiest to get promoted. Still, interesting team to manage, i've always wanted to have a go at mangaging them but fate has never sent them my way (I always start unemploed)

Regarding the stadium, I think eexpansion is more likely given the financial capital needed. As a pose to what can I do its morel ikely to be what will the AI AFC Wimbledon board do as its fairly out of your hands

lol hmmm my team are doing fine thanks, and as for SI saying their the easiet to get promoted, i dont sit round reading the behind the scenes stuff on this game, they might have said Wimbledon were easiest to get promoted, but they didnt say they were easy to get into League 1 did they. Wrexham are currently in League 2 on my game so they dont need me :D were not in a dire position 6 wins out of 7 games, wouldnt call that dire, only thing dire is 3 chairmen in the last 6 years wanting to shut the club down thats about the only dire thing about my club.

The problem i have when i go Wrexham is i tend to sign players that just would never come here then i loose interest when 5 years into it i have a team ive never heard of if u get me lol

On FM08 I got to the premier league with Crewe before we went up the new chairman built a new ground that was 16k and cost just over £20 million. Over the next 5 years they built and built on it until it was 46k then FM09 came out so not sure if it would have been made any bigger.

Archived