drawn 3

lost 5

for 4

against 18

pts 6

pos 24

chances per game 2

chances against pergame 15-20

NOTHING, NOTHING i do can seem to change ANYTHING. fm even tkes the **** saying after my onl win that i had 'finaly found a tactic that works and should stick' ha obviously not true.

i love it i love how difficult it is but it is soooo frustrating, the odd win would be nice, or a clue how to do it

help

now youve trade marked it do others have to pay you royalties to use it?

Damn I wish i'd thought of that first :D

It's 50c just for quoting me!

rufcsomething, maybe that's it. Pick a tactic and give it some time to settle. If you let the tactics sit for a while, the players get more comfortable using it. Odd, I know, that at the start of the game the players need time to adjust to a 4-4-2, but still.

i share your frustration I sometimes have trouble working out what is changing a run of wins into defeats and vice versa, so I tend to change everything till something works. Have you tried changing training schedules specifically workloads, team talks etc instead of just tactics? I sometimes find these help.

Sometimes I think its just dumb luck, on fm08 due to an oversight I didnt autosave a game and windows did its usual autoupdate restart thing when I was cooking dinner, had played 7 won 6 lost 1, had to resume before the first game of the season and with the same tactics and team ended up p 7 w 2 d 2 l 3.... go figure, think sometimes its hard to turn round morale after a couple of bad results.

im so annoyed, just battered kettering start to finsish , they hardly had the ball, and i still lost 1-0, is it physically impossible to score/win

thanks for the tip though, im going to stic with 442 and hope the players gel and get used to it, i'll tweak my training too, thanks for advice, tho i think its time for bed...

Archived