Loan Report??

I am really what this new feature is supposed to do....bc up to know it seems useless. Is it supposed to tell you players from a certain team that are available and willing to join you for loan?? Up to know my assistant always returns with no results.

yeah i had no returns either, I just assumed it was because I was a large-ish club. Maybe someone can shed light on this?

I had no returns with a BSS club so the size isn't the issue. Hope this won't keep happening as i depend on loans to survive!

I even asked for a loan report while Real on Arsenal...and even though they had a lot of players as listed for loan non appeared in the report. Now I am playing as Wimbledon...nobody wants to join my team on loan. It used to be way easier to get players on loan.

• SI Staff

There are two ways of using the Loan Report feature:

1st - Go to a specific club and ask for a Loan Report, your assistant will contact that club and ask about the availability of the players at that club for loan as well as checking to see whether or not those players that are available for loan are interested and finally making a judgement on those available and interested players to ensure that the players he recommends are upto the standard required.

2nd - Go to your own team page, then under the 'Assistant Advice -> Compile Loan Players Availability Report -> Choose the position you are looking for' your assistant will then scour the clubs looking to provide with a list of players who can play in the position specified and are interested in joining you as well being good enough in his opinion for your club.

In essence these reports take a lot of the leg work out of loaning players.

I'm playing with Ramsgate in the BSS and in the first season my (awful) Assistant only came up with a few loan options. I replaced him and the new guy has only failed to come up with any options for one position out of about 5 or 6 I asked him to compile a list for.

Archived