Problem with praising my players

Anyone know why when i decide to praise one of my players regarding their recent form, even though the player reaction is stated that they are happy to receive the praise under the player interaction, there will be a manager interaction stating that he is unhappy with the negative comment I have made to the press???? Help anyone?

From the screenshot it doesn't mention what you were negative about. Could have been you playing down your chances of winning a game, the league, anything really. While he may be happy about what you said about him, overall he may not be happy about the level of ambition you offer in press conferences.

Check his coach report. If he has an ambitious personality that could be why he's unhappy.

From the screenshot it doesn't mention what you were negative about. Could have been you playing down your chances of winning a game, the league, anything really. While he may be happy about what you said about him, overall he may not be happy about the level of ambition you offer in press conferences.

Check his coach report. If he has an ambitious personality that could be why he's unhappy.

Thats initially what I was going to post but after reading the first post again, I think that pops up after the praise.

Archived