Board takeover bug?

Ok its been SIX MONTH since newcastle entered negotiaitons to sell the club to a new owner. I was told on the day i signed as manager that it would be completed in a few days

Six months down the line in febuary (was forced to be inactive in the transfer window) and all i get each day - (yes every day) is:

"Intrest cools" etc

then "talks prgressing well" on the same day, straight after each other, 6 month straight.

Anyone know whats going on? because ive never been involved in a takeover on the game. is it supposed to take this long?

Ok its been SIX MONTH since newcastle entered negotiaitons to sell the club to a new owner. I was told on the day i signed as manager that it would be completed in a few days

Six months down the line in febuary (was forced to be inactive in the transfer window) and all i get each day - (yes every day) is:

"Intrest cools" etc

then "talks prgressing well" on the same day, straight after each other, 6 month straight.

Anyone know whats going on? because ive never been involved in a takeover on the game. is it supposed to take this long?

That's not that bad. Some can take ages, others can be completed in days.

Still... it's kinda like in real life at the moment. When Kinnear was appointed he was told that it would all be sorted out within a month and we're still waiting for something to happen nearly two months on and it doesn't seem like Ashley is even close to selling the club. People are interested, but no one is making an offer. The way thing are going the club probably won't be sold until February.

Well, the Newcastle takeover is still happening now (almost December) and that's been going on since August/September, so its not too far from the truth. I don't think we'll have any new owners till the start of next season.

Archived